I truly enjoyed this story. There were some deep emotions in such a few pages. I felt bad for both Tim and Noel with how broken they were. Kind of wanted to smack Noel for taking his problems out on Tim, but I understood why. I’m very interested to read more about Rudy and Jack. The world created was fun and engaging. I enjoyed Charlie’s take on the holidays, Santa, and Santa’s village.
– Molly Lolly | Read the full review here.
– M from Slashsessed | Read the full review here.
A really fun little North Pole adventure, which should charm even the most fussy readers. If you’re looking for a well-written story with Christmassy humour, genuine character development, sweet romance and adventure, you can’t go far wrong with this one. Highly recommended.”
– Ruby Brief Encounters| Read the full reviewhere.
The worldbuilding in this story is so fun with cute turns of phrases and clever little plays on words for the various persons and magical beings who inhabit the North Pole and make the magic of Christmas possible. I just loved stepping into the fantasy world of the North Pole that Mending Noel creates so effortlessly.
– Audrey Boy Meets Boy Reviews | Read the full review here.
– Mr. P Mrs. Condit & Friends | Read the full review here.
Wow! When I started reading Mending Noel by Charlie Cochet, I had no idea I would be swept up into the funny, mysterious world she created. Out of the many holiday stories I’ve read this year, Mending Noel is one of my favorites.
– Gabbi Top 2 Bottom Reviews| Read the full review here.
… well written, moved smoothly and I could easily read an expanded version of it! If you are a fan of Charlie Cochet, this is a different setting than you are used to, but if you like adventure that also brings in a sweetness of romance connections, of which there are two, you will like this story.
– Diane Hearts on Fire Reviews| Read the full reviewhere.
– LisaT from Attention is Arbitrary|Read the full reviewhere.
… a very touching story about one very stubborn elf. If you like Christmas stories set at the North Pole… if you enjoy reading old legends with a modern slant, and if you’re looking for a heartwarming story about men seemingly not destined for love finding their happy end, you will probably like this one.
– Serena Rainbow Book Reviews|Read the full reviewhere.
Sugar and spice and everything nice, that’s what Mending Noel is made of, and it’s just as sweet as can be and purely fun, because Charlie Cochet has taken some favorite holiday images and themes and characters and woven them into a lovely and lively little tale…
– Lisa The Novel Approach | Read the full reviewhere.
A pleasantly modern take on the old “Elves Dave Christmas” tale with Cochet’s dependable blend of whimsy and charm.
– Kit Kit Moss Reviews | Read the full reviewhere.